Affordable Plumbing Heating And Drain Cleaning
Basements pumped out and water clean up
tubs, toilets and sinks
- Hose connections
- Washer - Dryer
- Laundry tubs
- Kitchen sinks
- Chimney Cleaning
- Chimney Liners
- Gas lines & air test
- condensate pumps
- sewage ejector pumps
- And much More
- sump pumps
- SEWER LINES GAS LINES WATER LINES HOT WATER HEATERS DRAIN ClEANING Two locations Trenton, NJ Browns Mills, NJ Plumber
Sewer Line Replacement
hot water heater
Sewer line and water lines repaired or replaced.
Sewer line replacement
Pipe Installation, Repair & Services
New Copper Water Service Pipe
Running new copper water service pipe from house to curb
Siena Steam Shower Sauna With Whirlpool Massage Bathtub, Gray, Right
Inside the Siena Steam Shower you'll find many relaxing elements including acupressure massage, aromatherapy, foot massage, and the popular rainfall ceiling shower. Entertainment options with your Steam Shower Unit include MP3 compatible, FM Radio with audio frequency input, a high quality speaker system, and of course the TV and telephone. The perfectly designed acrylic Steam Shower unit is reinforced with durable fiberglass backing, includes a solid stainless steel framing and fixtures such as door handles, towel racks, shampoo racks etc, and uses beautiful tempered glass known for strength and longevity. This Steam Shower Unit fits nicely in the corner maximizing bathroom floor space.
- 8.4" inch LCD TV: Adds excitement, delivering live entertainment.
- Whirlpool Bathtub: 2 headrests and an arrangement of 16 jets are located for a powerful hydro massage.
- Whirlpool Heater: Keep your Whirlpool Bathtub Heated which keeps the water at a constant temprature.
- Acupressure Massage: There are 6 back massage jets and 4 body jets inside the Steam Shower Unit.
- Computerized LCD Control Display: Turns on/off the power, lights, fan, radio, etc.
- Aromatherapy: Simply place solid or liquid aromatherapy scents during use for wellness benefits.
- Ozone Sterilization System: Kills bacteria and viruses, allowing the next use to be germ free.
- MP3 / CD Player Compatible: Play your favorite music while using the Milano Steam Shower.
- 4 Liter Fridge: 4 liter fridge located on the outside to keep your beverages ice cold and close by.
- Fog Free Mirror: Stay fog free in the steamiest conditions.
- Foot Massage: Puts mechanical force and hydro pressure together.
- Fluorescent Mood Lighting: Two sets of lighting adding romance, and mood lifting capabilities.
- Hands Free Telephone: Accept incoming calls with an integrated Hands Free Telephone.
- Steam Sauna: Quickly produces steam helping you increase blood circulation, detoxify, and feel relaxed.
- Underwater LED Lights: Two sets of lighting adding romance, and mood lifting capabilities.
- Hand Grips: You can easily sit and stand inside the Steam Shower using the hand grips.
- Two Handheld Adjustable Shower heads: Couples can enjoy the Steam Shower together.
- Pedal Drain: Simply push down on the pedal drain with your foot popping up the drain to drain water.
- Waterfall Inlet: Offers a soothing sound of water falling gently for relaxation effect.
- Emergency Alarm: With one push of a button, a loud alarm rings out for help.
- Rainfall Ceiling Shower: Surrounded with blue fluorescent lighting giving a tropical rainfall experience.
- Water-Resistant Remote Control: Operates features of the unit.
- FM Radio and Audio Frequency Input: You can tune into your favorite FM stations.
- Surround Sound Speakers: Integrated with the Telephone, MP3/Radio and TV.
- Ventilation Fan: Keeps heat and air density at a desirable level inside the Steam Shower.
- Automatic Safety shutoff: During overheats, the unit will automatically turn-off to protect the user.
- Storage Shelves: Designed with spacious storage shelves available for shampoo, soap, etc.
Get a bathroom upgrade or change some fixtures
Flushing a water heater
Rheem gas fired hot water heater
Bradford White gas fired hot water heater or electric
Bradford White Electric Water Heater
sump pump and pits installed Zoeller
Gas hot water boiler-Weil-McLain
Oil fired boiler hot water boiler
Maintain your steam boiler, water heater and hot water boiler
Service areas in New Jersey
New Jersey Plumbing Services:
Ewing, Hamilton, Hamilton Square, Hopewell, Lawrenceville,Mansfield, Pennington,
Burlington County, Willingboro, Burlington New Jersey Plumbing Service Bordentown, Browns Mills, NJ plumber,
Jobstown, Monmouth County, Allentown, Ocean County, New Egypt
Call only qualified professional plumbers
Unclog a Drain with a Snake
A plumber should check the operation of pipes under all sinks and at the main water valve. In the winter months all exposed pipes should be wrapped for protection from freezing. This will prevent a pipe from bursting if the pipes freeze. If there is a leak you will know before damage sets in by doing this. If your drain becomes clogged, you can use over-the-counter plumbing products to try and unclog it yourself. However, some clogs can be deep within your water lines. In this case you will need to call a plumbing contractor to snake your pipes and remove the clog.
If you are experiencing low water pressure there are a number of things that could be to blame. The first step in dealing with low water pressure is to identify the type of water lines that you have in your home. You should also consider the age of your house and determine if the lines could be original. Most of the calls that our plumbers get in response to low water pressure, we find that the water lines are original to the home. By working in the same neighborhoods we have learned that many of the areas our plumbers service have decent water pressure. You can check with your neighbors to see if they have decent water pressure. If they have had their lines replaced or have ever had a water softener they may have better water pressure than in your home. This will ensure you that better water pressure is available without having to install a pressure boosting system.Galvanized water lines are a good indicator that your lines are original to the house. You can identify galvanized water pipe because each piece must be threaded into a fitting. It is often gray or black and in many cases some sections will have been repaired.The water supply line that runs from the meter on inside to your house is usually a larger diameter pipe than what is inside your home. A larger pipe means that there is less restriction that can be caused by sediment. However, replacing the pipes on the inside of your home will not always increase the water pressureI am a headline